0141 763 1317

You are required to give one month's notice in writing if you wish to end your tenancy. We require your name, address, date of leaving and forwarding address. A form is available at your local office for completion or you may send in a letter.

We will arrange to inspect your home before you leave and you may be asked to make good any repairs that you are  responsible for. You must leave your home in a good condition or you will be charged for the work required to bring it up to standard.

Before leaving your home you must also ensure you have a clear rent account. Failure to do so could result in the Association pursuing you for this debt via our Former Tenant Arrear Policy. In addition it could also prevent you being considered for future properties with the Association or other Associations you apply to.

Prior to leaving

On the day you leave you should return your keys to the local office and remember to inform the gas and electricity companies and the council tax office of your new address.

Prior to Ending Your Tenancy you should provide access to applicants wishing to view the property. Your Housing Officer will accompany potential applicants and details of this will be provided if this is required.

For more information on Ending Your Tenancy, check out our leaflet


In this Section

  • Pay your RentPay your Rent

    Read More
  • Why you need to payWhy you need to pay

    Read More
  • Problems paying RentProblems paying Rent

    Read More

Staff Log-In

Please enter your details for access to the staff area.