0141 944 3891

Right to Repair

Some repairs fall under the category of the Right to Repair Housing {Scotland} Act 2001.

These repairs can be from windows and external doors which are not secure, WC pans that are not flushing (and you only have one toilet in the property) blocked drains, sinks or baths etc.

Providing the tenant gives access for these repairs these repairs should be made safe or completed within timescales from when first reported.  If the repair is not made safe or completed within these timescales the tenant can use another contractor from the Associations approved list of contractors and you will also be entitled to compensation of £15.00 and up to a maximum compensation amount of £100.00. 

When you report a repair the person who is dealing with you will inform you if the repair in question is a qualifying Right to Repair. 

If you would like further information on the Right to Repair Scheme please contact a member of our Housing Services team at the office.

In this Section

  • Emergency RepairsEmergency Repairs

    Report an Emergency Repair
    During office hours:  0141 944 3891
    Outwith office hours: 0800 595 595


    Read More
  • Report A RepairReport A Repair

    Phone: 0141 944 3891
    Email:  mail@pineview.org.uk
    Submit an online form here


    Read More
  • Looking After Your HomeLooking After Your Home

    Read More

Staff Log-In

Please enter your details for access to the staff area.