0141 771 9590

Anyone who is not happy with any aspect of the service we provide can report a complaint.

If you wish to make a complaint about anti social behaviour or a neighbour grievance, you can download a form to complete by clicking HERE (and sending it to us), or you can write or email us, or come into the office.

If however your complaint relates to a service issue provided by us, we have a comprehensive complaints policy and have developed a complaints handling procedure which we believe meets all the requirements of the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman.  This 2-stage procedure aims to resolve issues quickly and at the first point of contact, with only more complex complaints referred for detailed investigation.  Complaint forms are available the office or can be downloaded HERE.

All complaints form are treated in confidence.

Click HERE for a copy of our Complaints Procedure.

We hope to resolve your complaint using our internal procedure but if you are still not happy, you can contact the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman.  Click HERE to read more about the Ombudsman's role. The Ombudsman will not normally be able to deal with complaints, however, until you have gone through the Association’s complaints procedure.

You can contact them at:

The Scottish Public Services Ombudsman, 4 Melville Street, Edinburgh EH3 7NS

Their FREEPOST address is: Freepost SPSO 

Freephone: 0800 377 7330 or 0131 225 5300

Click HERE for SPSO website.

You have the right to pursue a complaint as described above.  You can, however, also report a significant performance failure.  A significant performance failure is when a landlord fails to do something, or takes action that puts tenants' interests at risk.  It will normally relate to a failure to meet its legal requirements or tenant commitments and it will affect many or all of the landlord's tenants.  When a service failure affects only one or a small number of tenants then this should be dealt with as a complaint.

If you are a tenant and are aware of a significant performance failure you should:

•    raise the issue with the Association,
•    give us a reasonable time to respond, and
•    give us a reasonable time to fix the failure.   

If the Association does not deal with the failure, you can report this to the Scottish Housing Regulator. Further details and a form to report a significant failure can be accessed by clicking HERE.

Staff Log-In

Please enter your details for access to the staff area.