0141 944 4902

Changes in Circumstances

When in receipt of Housing Benefit, you must notify Glasgow City Council immediately if your circumstances change as this could affect the amount of Housing Benefit you receive, this includes –

  • Change in type of DWP benefit or the amount you receive

  • Increase/decrease in earned income

  • Increase/decrease in savings

  • Change to who is living in your home or the income they receive

In this Section

  • Cost of livingCost of living

    Read More
  • Pay your RentPay your Rent

    Read More
  • What happens if I fall behind on my rent?What happens if I fall behind on my rent?

    Read More
  • Rent LevelsRent Levels

    Read More
  • Welfare Benefits ServiceWelfare Benefits Service

    Read More
  • Housing BenefitHousing Benefit

    Read More
  • Welfare ReformWelfare Reform

    Read More
  • Universal CreditUniversal Credit

    Read More

Looking for some help? Check our FAQs or call us on 0141 123 456

Staff Log-In

Please enter your details for access to the staff area.