01475 783637 (office & emergency repairs)

In this Section

  • money

    Paying Your RentPaying Your Rent

    Cloch Housing Association offer a payment facility to suit your needs and there are a range of options available. 

    Read More
  • Rent Arrears Rent Arrears

    If you fall into arrears you should consult your Housing Officer, who may be able to help make an arrangement to clear arrears.

    Read More
  • Semi-detached properties

    Your Benefits Are ChangingYour Benefits Are Changing

    The Welfare Reform Act received Royal Assent on March 8 2012. The Act introduced a new Universal Credit.

    Read More

Got an Emergency? We've got you covered! Contact our office on 01475 783637

Staff Log-In

Please enter your details for access to the staff area.